Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Blast - again



At eight o'clock this morning it was -1.5 degrees outside. That's cold! No wait that's frigid. We have another 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and more expected for Monday evening. This has been a winter to remember. Now with 60% of the winter still to come we have had more snow then we get all year. I do hope this makes for a good growing season.
It always amazes me that no matter what the weather the chickens always act like its a perfect day. Cold - nah - just right all the time for them.
I do hope wherever my friends are they are warm. Have a Happy winter.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OOOH, that makes us down-right balmy at 0 degrees this morning LOL. We got around 5 inches Thursday, but I haven't heard anything about Tuesday's storm.

Love the new look of your blog :)

Jan said...

I think they have moved it to Tuesday night into Wed. now for us.