Friday, June 12, 2009

Go Rain Go!!!

No I am not going to say away. Recently I have heard alot about the rainy weather we have been experiencing but I am for one and alot of others around here tend to enjoy it. As in my way of looking at it, it gives me time to play catch up in the house with the cleaning. It helps the plants and veggies grow like crazy and gives me a slight break in packing water up to the gardens and new trees. It has given us time to redo the building that we traded for, it has kept our water barrels full,it has made the kitchen cool during canning, and our water bill low. Rain is my friend.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Okay, I can't say that I *like* rainy days, but it sure has done wonders for my garden. Honestly, I can't recall a spring that my garden ever looked so healthy. We have baby tomatoes, green beans are coming on, blueberries are ripening and the corn is nearly 3 feet tall. What glorious, albeit loopy, spring weather!