Thursday, February 10, 2011

Learning new things

Through this very difficult winter I have managed to be snowed in just enough to teach myself how to crochet.Something I have struggled with. I guess you can say I have crocheted my way through winter. Scarfs are the crocheting project of choice right now and it seems something I have mastered. All my kids have one, my mom, and I have been working on another for my niece. Hopefully by next winter I will manage a afghan.
Have you learned any new things this winter?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I've learned to can beans this winter ;) That's the only thing I can recall.

I love your new mission statement, Jan. It's just perfect.

Jan said...

Thank you so much.

Bitsy said...

I spent most of this winter trying to handle a newborn and a toddler... so the only I learned was that I have more patience than I thought!