Thursday, September 10, 2009

A great find

Well yesterday I headed out for a trip, well not really just a bit o f a ride. I went to the new Amish store we have close the our home. I went to see what they had and if was any more reasonable to shop at it or go on to the grocery store. Well the results are in and its a go. We will definitely be going back on a regular basis. they had a great deal of things on my pantry list ranging from powdered cheese to flour. From sugar to lunch meat. Although we buy our flour and sugar from the bulk store this is great store to grab if we can't make it to the bulk store right then.
I found all the things I needed (eggs, cheeses, butter, baking supplies) and things I really didn't need( like chocolate) for a really reasonable price. And just for the icing on the cake is that the ladies that were working there were so nice and helpful, that is worth alot. The amount of canning supplies is awesome also. We have plans to go again next week and get more things.
I hope you find a great store that meets all your needs and is not too far from home. saving money while saving gas.

No comments: