Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday night movie

I thought I would write a post once a week, hopefully every Friday, about a movie or perhaps a radio conversation that I found to be informative. So for the first one- I watched a documentary called Heart and Soil. If you have not seen it yet its a great 45 minute long movie. They touched basis on several different areas that we here on our bit of soil try to do like GMO free seeds and organic gardening or buying local foods.

But they also talked bits about things I found interesting. Some including waffle gardens, which are kinda like the square foot gardening technique. Also making homemade yogurt out of goats milk.

If you get a chance to watch it, it is worth it. IF you have seen it please feel free to comment on if you enjoyed it or not.



Other movies I want to view are:

Homegrown Revolution

One Man, One Cow, One Planet





Have a great weekend!!! We are going to try the offline days. SO from tonight till Monday morning. Goodnight!

No comments: