Friday, May 8, 2009

How to tell that the last frost has passed?


You can almost sit down.


Okay so I have said it before, several months ago, that we will have a last frost but not when expected. We have not had a frost here for several weeks. I think all the rain has made the frost not happen. I am happy , that just means more work for me a little sooner then expected but I am pleased. Pleased to have almost everything in the ground. If the rain would just stop for a few days I could get everything planted and let the rain do the rest. But no such luck. I have been going out every morning and planting as much as I could until the rain starts later on in the day. We have about 33 tomato plants in the ground as well as 25 pepper plants. There is still plenty more that needs to be planted. But it too must be done according to the weather.

No comments: