Monday, May 11, 2009

Poop on Mothers Day???

Oh my what a wonderful Mothers Day we had here on our Bit of soil. The weather was pleasant and calm. I am very blessed to have such wonderful kids and a terrific husband. We visited each of our moms and even was able to shovel up some ready to spread horse manure. Yup that's right, I needed some for the garden and raised beds so while visiting hubby's mom we loaded up a truck load. I am truly blessed that everyone was willing to help with this not so neat chore.
We came home and spreaded the free fertilizer where it needed to be. We went and visited my mom when she got off of work and of course came back home to finish up our weekend chores before bed time. Yes mothers day was wonderful.
The kids and hubby also showered me with much needed gifts. First all the hugs and love I ever need. Hubby also took the kids to the store before Mothers day and built me a couple of small planters. They are special to me because they are made by them. They gave them to me early in the day, also was gifted a new short handled shovel, garden hose sprayer, flowers ( rose bush, marigolds, pansies) The kids all pitched in and helped me plant the bush and flowers. Everything was wonderful.

No comments: